- Uncover your domain at Moniker by logging within your account and selecting the "Transfer Out" tabs next to the domain you want to move. Then copy the authorization code for your transfer (cheap domain transfer).
- Enter the website name in the appropriate box on the run Daddy domain transfer page and click the orange "Go" switch.
- Complete the purchase for your domain transfer by entering your billing info.
RELATED TAGS :
- Check the email account a person used when you registered the domain on Name for a message from Go Daddy. The actual message will contain an ID number, crucial code and link to a Go Daddy web page where you will authorize the move.
- Authorize the domain transfer (cheap domain transfer) through clicking on the Go Daddy link within the email and enter the ID quantity, key code from Go Daddy, along with the copied authorization code from Name. You will receive an email from Proceed Daddy when the transfer is over.